January 24, 2006

My AmEx Ad

I keep seeing these in Real Simple and New Yorker (a few of my many magazine addictions) and thought I'd do one myself.

My name: OTRgirl
   childhood ambition: Travel the world in a pickup truck with either a dog or a son
   fondest memory: Coming home to the smell of fresh-baked bread and Mom saying, "How was your day?"
   soundtrack: Miles Davis Kind of Blue, or Ennio Moricone The Mission
   retreat: Cabin in mountains with miles of trails, streams, views, and with a jaccuzzi at the end.
   wildest dream: Live like Heidi Bakker
   biggest challenge: trying to be a good wife
   alarm clock: haven't used one in two years
   perfect day: a day trip with beloved companion(s) to somewhere I've never been
   first job: rehab work for my Dad's non-profit housing firm
   indulgence: sleeping in
   last purchase: gifts for my boss' birthday
   favorite movie: Lord of the Rings (cause I AM a geek)
   inspiration: Metropolis, Urbanite magazines

My life: Is not what I expected
My card: Something encouraging sent by a friend

1 comment:

Pete said...

lotr does not a geek make. I think thats pretty cool...all the war and swords and such....you sound like one cool cat!