November 22, 2006

Follow the rainy brick road

I wrote a funny, witty post about our upcoming 15 hour drive to Seattle with visits to Great Aunt P, otr mama and family. but it got trashed by the evil google-blogger and I'm tired. I've spent over an hour trying to publish.

We're taking the mutt and going to visit my brother and sister for Thanksgiving. We're dreading the drive but really excited to see family and friends.

---
For those in the know:

Should I switch to the beta blogger? Cause blogger is driving me CRAZY lately. Why does Google have to mess up a perfectly good thing. DO NO EVIL, GOOGLE!? This shouldn't be so hard.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Switch to Beta. It rocks. You can label your posts and it's much easier to tweak your template.

Hope your trip goes well. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I like the label features of Beta Blogger, even though I'm not using them. Unlike Rachel, I find the template-tweaking to be not as easy as advertised. But switch! All the cool kids are switching :). Hee hee.

Have a great trip. You'll be in my neck of the woods. Wave at Portland as you drive through. Better yet, stop at Powell's Books for a few hours, if you can limit yourself to a few hours. Oh, I miss the west coast.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Melissa said...

Have a good Thanksgiving! I lost your blog (really!) but then found it again and relinked you. :)

About the beta version - I can't help you except to say that I've been tossing around the idea of switching as well. Word on the blogger grapevive is that everyone will have to switch eventually anyway ... so I may give it a try. I'll let you know how the tweaking goes.

Take care ...

zelda1 said...

I have seen the beta offer and have thought about it but do not know the differences and because of my age, am afraid to try a new thing, especially a new technological thing. Hope your day went well.

LutheranChik said...

Delurking...hello. (o)

Anonymous said...

I was too impatient to wait for beta - but if I had, I'd have switched... blogger has too many glitchy issues.