June 4, 2007

Saved from the brink of starvation


Phew! Just had a phone interview (with the people in the gray building). I've got a three-week gig creating trade-show graphics. Now I have to run out and get a really fast external hard-drive to supplement the measly 3 GB of free hard-drive on my famous $99 (cost of shipping) laptop. Let's just say, it's good to have a sister who also works as a designer and just happened to have a leftover laptop when I needed one. I dedicate this freelance job to you!

And, for the fun of it, in case you ever wondered, click here to see San Francisco in jello.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad you found something, even though it's only short-term. I love downtown SF. So much to do around there.

Snickollet said...

Enjoy your three-week gig.

Loved the San Fran in Jell-O link. It's strangely beautiful, which surprised me.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was really quick. I hope you enjoy this job.

crajee chick said...

You are amazing - you found something so quickly!! You rock!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the hug :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! (Um, I'm not that hip on colors... which gray building? :-D) Congrats on finding something that quick!

That Jell-O art was pretty cool - yet really warm and inviting... kinda like San Francisco, eh?

OTRgirl said...

the really tall one toward the background.