November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving

I’ve seen a few other blogs with thanks lists and thought I’d snag the idea.

Things I’m thankful for that reveal how shallow I really am:
1. Muttola wakes Jrex at 5 am and leaves me alone.
2. Graham Crackers in Milk
3. Fun shoes
4. Thrift store treasures
5. Sunshine on winter days
6. Hugh Jackman, Matthew McConaughey, and Josh Lucas

Thanks from the deeper side of life
1. A husband I still like to talk with after 8 years
2. Not just one, but two best friends
3. A home built for hospitality
4. Jrex getting inspired to create an “Un-Thanksgiving” feast
5. A father who helped clean our house for the feast
6. Friends to enjoy the feast (and wash dishes!!!)
7. A brother and sister who are also friends
8. A dog who makes us laugh
9. Knowing how profoundly God loves me
10. That He keeps leading me/us to the next big thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's nice to be counted as one of the two best friends...unless, of course, you were talking about someone else!!! I love that you are writing and giving others the opportunity to read your thoughts. You are not boring or rambling...I love "listening" to you. I miss it a lot on the phone. More than i thought i would. does that qualify as "taking things for granted?"
thanks for sharing your stuff...
you're pretty awesome.
zor xos. min hazim! (very good. i like!)