My blog ‘to-do’ list:
- Take a picture of the house next door so you can see how little you get for $1,029,000 here.
- Write about seeing The Last King of Scotland. Far less gruesome than I expected but still psychologically disturbing. Definitely worth a look. Forest TOTALLY deserved that Oscar. Take a photo of my left hand where I gnawed off three fingernails during the movie. When I got home I showed my hand to Jrex, “Look what Idi Amin did to me!”
- Whine about getting the rest of my mole excised and how I can’t ride my bike to work as a result (can’t lift it onto the train).
- Talk about being much better adjusted to my job and even enjoying it a bit.
- Recommend “V for Vendetta”
- Reflect on our upcoming 10th anniversary!! Tell fun stories of the early days.
- Muse about ways I’ve been Asianified through a discussion of places I eat with white coworkers vs. Asians.
- Tell how Mom K accidentally hung up while talking to Jrex and called back on my cell phone not his. “Why is my mother calling you?” Ha! Cause I give her more details about our lives. I called her last week when I was fairly depressed and she wanted an update.
- Discuss grieving process and how the ‘loss’ of Baltimore has finally caught up with me. Symptoms? I don’t feel like talking with people. I just want to hole up in our apartment and read novels. When someone asks, “Where is there a good florist?” I want to cry because I can’t scoot over to Dutch Connection in the Belvedere Market.