February 1, 2008

I'm considering bulemia as a viable solution

For a client presentation on Monday, we had to assemble six 'flavor' sets. From jelly beans. Meaning, we had to taste Jellie Bellies. Dozens of combos. By the end we were biting them in half, then in thirds. We made some fun combos: for example, to represent the creative department we found red, blue and green jelly beans (pomegranate, blueberry, margarita) and called that blend "The Spectrum".

I have a client presentation here in another forty minutes and I don't know if walking in with a green face will be acceptable...

4 comments:

Mama Nabi said...

Um... is your face green because you ate too many or because of certain combinations...?
Too funny - LN's really into her jelly bellies right now so I've tried a few, accidentally creating weird combos. Some not too good.

Snickollet said...

Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing, can't it?

I like the new look.

Inkling said...

Sounds like a very interesting job and an interesting client. I like jelly bellies, but don't envy your job at all. =) I hope it went well and that you feel much better by the time you get this.

p.s. the movie you mentioned awhile back sounds fabulous. We've been wanting to find a good indie movie rental place around here, but haven't yet found one. But there are so many indo-canadians, that there has to be a rental place that caters to bollywood movies. there just has to....

Beloved said...

I really don't like jelly bellies, so I feel your pain. I can imagine that you could make some very terrible combos without too much effort.