- They let people work from home. Most people are in the office Tuesday through Thursday and home on Monday and Friday.
- Less intense work environment, except for one woman.
- I like being around the energy of a city. I miss that more than I thought I would.
- I could take the train and bike ten relatively bike-friendly blocks to get there. (past Adobe)
- That one woman would have a big impact on my life. She's a ball-buster mixed with "Devil wears Prada" non-directions. She used to work for my current company, so I know a little what I'm in for if I get an offer.
- It's an hour commute each way. Which means we'd need a dog walker at least a few times a week.
- I'm out of town most of next week (two buddies are joining me and we're heading north to a cabin in the redwoods). Sooo...I have to get my website updated in the next two days! Yikes. My skills are rustier than a pair of scissors left in the backyard all winter.
Even if nothing comes of it, it's a good reason to blast out a website in a few days. Right?