April 18, 2006

I Believe in Vampires*

The amazing thing about the modern age is that they call ahead to schedule appointments.

“Ms. Girl, we’re calling because we really need your rare blood type. In addition you have special blood that’s great for babies. Please come in at your earliest possible convenience.” At this point I give blood just to make the phone calls stop for 3 months!

One of the myths in Hollywood movies is that they only want the blood of young, beautiful people. Every time I show up, I’m the youngest person in the room.

Seriously, people, call your local Red Cross and get in there to give a blood donation. Maybe if enough of us are doing that, they won’t call me on a weekly basis!

*Don’t sue me! Just getting your attention. They are very nice about sucking your blood.

No comments: